Proserv is an industry leading controls technology company with an extensive brand heritage reaching back 60 years. We operate in over 60 countries worldwide, working from 14 global sites. By combining technical ingenuity with design, engineering, manufacturing and field service expertise, we create innovative solutions that can be applied to standardized systems.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realize their fullest potential.
Responsible for preparation of product related P&ID drawings, GA drawings under the guidance of Team leader / Project Engineer. Also act as a mentor to his juniors and be the reviewer of models, details drawings etc.,
Key Account abilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Responsible for preparation and review of optimized GA drawings for WHCP, CIS & other equipment, which involving pneumatic / hydraulic circuits, rotating equipment & instrumentation, in line with project specifications and under guidance of team leaders Layout design and drawing of base frame structures, piping / tubing general arrangement.
- Optimized structural design and fabrication drawings of WHCP & CIS components Prepare engineering drawings related to fabrication / structural design of skids, tank skids, Pump skids
- Perform 3D modeling activities related to WHCP, Chemical Injection systems including Oil and Gas sampling systems
- Responsible for preparation of mechanical drafting of skids involving rotating equipment’s such as dosing pumps/motors, tanks
- Responsible for preparation and review of optimized instrument tubing GA drawings in line with project tubing specifications using instrumentation valves, fittings.
- Responsible for preparation and review of optimized piping GA drawings in line with project piping specifications using ASME B31.3 process piping components and B16.5 flanges.
- Authorized to check & review quality of engineering drawing outputs of junior designers, suggest / implement improvements in all disciplines.
- Perform and review drafting activities within the department for improvised outcome
- Authorized to perform and review BoM calculations for procurement based on P&ID and GA drawings
- Preparation of bid stage / detailed design stage P&IDs under Engineering Manager/Design Engineer’s guidance
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely completion of design drafting outputs as per project time scale dictated by concerned Engineering coordinator / Manager both during proposal engineering as well as detailed engineering stage.
- Cost effective layout engineering, innovative general arrangement / layout design yet in line with project specifications
- Improvement in quality design engineering drawing outputs
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives. Please refer to the Proserv Intranet to access a full copy of the policy and corresponding policies, procedures and directives. Should you have any difficulty accessing the Intranet then please make your line manager aware, as soon as possible, and they will assist you with access.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation engineering from reputed University with healthy Academic record
Minimum 5 Years mainly in Oil & Gas sector dealing with detailed engineering of Instrumentation design & drafting activities, P&ID drawings, GA drawings etc
- Expert in AutoCAD, Solid works 3D modeling suites such as Solid Works or equivalent
- Expertise on preparation / review of General Arrangement drawings of Well Head Control Panel and skid packages
- Experience in preparation / review of structural design & related Bill of Quantities.
- Understand and undertake preparation of P&ID drawings of control systems both during bidding as well as detailed design stages.
- Aware of ISA S 5.1 for electrical / instrumentation symbols & ISO 1219 for pneumatic / hydraulic control systems symbols Preferred
- Knowledge Inventor / PDMS
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply. (Apply to PI.Careers@Proserv.com also)
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.